CSM is searching for a new College President. The SMCCCD Board of Trustees and campus community are seeking an individual with a record of success who is committed to leading this institution into the future. The College President position details and application link are available on the SMCCCD Employment website.
A screening committee has been formed including individuals from throughout the campus community, as well as a community member. These individuals were selected in close coordination with the Academic Senate, Classified Senate, leadership from the unions, and the Associated Students, in close collaboration with the Chancellor. The committee represents a wide range of constituencies and perspectives across CSM.
The search committee is co-chaired by:
- Dr. Melissa Moreno, President, Skyline College
- Fauzi Hamadeh, Student Services and President, Classified Staff Senate
- Dr. Arielle Smith, Counselor and Academic Senate President
Selection committee members are:
- Melissa Aliu, Counselor
- Linda Allen, Program Services Coordinator
- Dr. Frederick Gaines, Ethnic Studies Professor
- Dyana Huaraz, Student Representative
- Teeka James, English Professor
- Robin Lee, Executive Assistant
- Dr. Micaela Ochoa, Vice President of Administrative Services
- Michelle Schneider, Program Services Coordinator
- Dr. Jeremiah Sims, Director of Equity
- Andreas Wolf, Dean of Physical Education/Athletics
- Guillermo “Memo” Morantes, Community Member
To learn more about the process and timeline, visit the CSM Presidential Search website.